FIX A GYM LTD IS THE LARGEST WHOLESALER / DISTRIBUTOR, RETAILER AND SERVICE AGENT OF FITNESS EQUIPMENT, BOXING EQUIPMENT AND RUBBER FLOORING IN IRELAND, AND ONE OF THE LARGEST IN THE UK.
Wholesale & Distribution
Fix a Gym Ltd is the sole distribution agent in Ireland for the following global brands:
- York – Canadian
- Landice – American
Fix a Gym Ltd is the sole distribution agent in the UK and Ireland for the following European brands:
- Tunturi – Dutch
- Inspire – American
Fix a Gym Ltd own the brand Endura fitness ® Internationally
If you wish to become a reseller please contact Richard on [email protected].
Commercial & Industrial Flooring
For a wide range of commercial and industrial flooring please visit contact us for a quote.
Domestic & Commercial Gym Servicing
Fix a Gym operates a maintenance and repair service which is geared towards providing an economical and flexible maintenance solution for commercial and domestic gyms with a range of fitness machines.
Our Engineers are trained to inspect and maintain an extensive range of machines and they will ensure that your equipment has been inspected,tested, repaired and maintained to the highest standards.
As we are independent machine experts, our Engineers can offer you impartial advice and help you to maximise the life of your machines.
Relax while we take care of your problem. Our Engineer will visit your premises and service your machine including the following:
- Full machine inspection
- Check settings and functions
- Clean down & vacuum
- Lubricate pulleys & bearings
- Check pivots for wear
- Belt/cable realignment & retension
- Safety system check
- Fit for purpose assessment
- Electrical inspection (where applicable)
- Frame inspection
He will also be able to tell you about the cause of the problem in case there is something you can do to help prevent the problem recurring.
We are able to offer bespoke support for customers who require a little extra care. These services include:
- Machine Upgrades: We offer a range for uprated replacement parts including running belts, running platforms, which are often of a higher quality and specification than the original part!
- Machine moves: Including machine strip down, packing and rebuilding.
- Preventative Maintenance: Scheduled service calls to regularly maintain machines.