This website is operated by Fix a Gym Ltd . Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. By accessing or using our website you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. Fix a Gym Ltd reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date, Fix a Gym Ltd can not be held liable for any omissions, errors or price changes. All products are subject to availability.
Please consult your doctor before using any exercise equipment or embarking upon any exercise routine.
We may change the advertised price of a product at any time. The price you pay will be the price in force at the time of your order. The price on your order will be validated by us as part of out acceptance of your order. We try to ensure prices displayed on our website are correct at all times. However, should a pricing error arise we will inform you of the correct price before we take payment and you may choose to either proceed with or cancel the order. All prices include VAT at 20%.
The information, services and products provided on and throughout this site are subject to change without notice. In the event of a genuine website error or inaccuracy we reserve the right to withdraw an offer immediately. We also reserve the right to cancel all confirmed orders that are subject to genuine website error or inaccuracy. All products offered are subject to availability.
Customers cards will not be charged until stock availability has been checked and confirmed with the customer. Please note that orders must be paid for in full before they are dispatched, and that means waiting for cheques to clear which could take up to working 10 days. Cheques are accepted up to the value of the guarantee card and should be made payable to Fix a Gym Ltd. Credit / debit card orders can only be delivered to the card holders address.
Country of Merchant Domicile
The country of merchant Domicile is the UK
Credit card numbers are encrypted when the order is placed using 128-bit encryption . For your own security please do not email full credit card details. Ordering with us is very secure and if you have any concerns about security please contact us directly.
All products will require a signature. For large, bulky items you may be contacted a few days before the delivery to arrange a suitable time. Smaller items will be delivered by courier. If nobody is in to sign for the goods they will be left at your local depot for you to pick up.
Large products will be delivered to the ground floor room of your choice; this is subject to good and safe access. If you live in a block of flats carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance to the block. Please note: Upstairs deliveries are at the Carriers discretion and are not guaranteed. If you have alternative / special delivery requirements, please contact us before your goods are delivered. We also offer an installation service which will be charged at the prevailing rate.
Free delivery is only available on cardiovascular fitness equipment, this does not include strength equipment or spare parts. You will be notified of the delivery charge before payment is taken.
All delivery charges are automatically calculated in line with the dimensions and weight(s) of your purchase(s), these will all be clearly shown during the checkout process, prior to any payment being requested.
For deliveries to the Channel Islands, IOM, IOW and Scottish Islands , we may need to contact you after you have placed the order to discuss an amended delivery charge. If at any time we have to amend a delivery charge, you will be free to cancel the order at no cost.
Estimated delivery time is between 1 to 10 working days, although this may be longer for deliveries to Republic Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, IOM and IOW . However, this is not a guarantee and as deliveries are carried out by third parties Fix a Gym will not be held liable for any deliveries that fall outside this timescale.
Receiving the goods
When your order is delivered, you must count the items and check for any damage and then sign and print your name to confirm you have received the whole order in good condition.
It will state on your delivery note how many boxes you should receive. If the boxes you receive don’t match the delivery note you must write down the number of boxes received on the delivery note next to your signature.
Any damage to the equipment or packaging must be noted on the delivery note next to your signature. THE WORDS “UNEXAMINED” OR “UNCHECKED” WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Any shortages or damages must be reported to Fix a Gym Ltd within 48 hours of signing. Fix a Gym Ltd cannot be held responsible for shortages or damages if not stated on delivery note. This does not affect your statutory rights in the event of the goods being faulty.
If you refuse the delivery for any other reason that the goods being damaged in transit, you are liable for all outward and return freight charges. If any of the larger products will not fit through doors or stairwells, and delivery is refused or returned, you will be responsible for all outward and return freight costs.
Cancellations and Returns
If you wish to cancel an order you must let us know in writing. You may cancel your order for a full refund prior to your order being shipped. If you cancel your order after it has been shipped, you are responsible for any and all freight charges incurred by Fix a Gym. You will also be charged a 30% re-stocking fee if you cancel your order from our JoySport Range, this is because these high quality machines are either stocked in Holland or made to order. Any unpaid freight charges will be deducted from your refund. We advise you to check the status of your order before you cancel.
Under Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for a full refund up to 7 days after receiving the goods. However, the goods must be in an unused condition and all packaging must be intact. In this instance you will be liable for all delivery charges incurred by Fix a Gym.
If a product is either received faulty or it develops a fault, please in the first instance contact our service team on 02892 667911 and have your proof of purchase ready. If products arrive in a damaged condition you must make a note on the carrier’s delivery note where possible and inform us within 7 working days of the delivery. Fix a Gym will, at its option, repair the product, replace the product or issue a refund. You will not be charged for the cost of returning a defective product.
Joysport, Flow Fitness, LifeSpan and Landice warranties
All warranty repair work is carried out on-site by Fix a Gym Ltd.
You can download full details on our warranty terms and conditions here: warranty terms
Important warranty information
- The warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the product is registered with us by filling out the online registration form. You must register your product within 30 days from the date that you received delivery of your Joysport, Flow Fitness, LifeSpan and Landice equipment. -All Joysport, Flow Fitness, LifeSpan and Landice equipment not registered with us within 30 days of purchase will only be covered by 12 months parts and 12 months labour warranty.
- The warranty excludes normal wear and tear on parts e.g.; decks and belts on treadmills, pedal straps on bikes, handle bar grips on bikes and ellipticals. Run belts becoming loose and slipping on treadmills is not a warranty issue and can be resolved by reading the user manual of that machine and the belt tightened accordingly.
- Warranty does not cover squeeks or noises that develop unless they are to do with mechanical failure or a manufacturing defect that is noticed when the machine is first in use. (plastics rubbing, machine frames creaking etc).
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the product, is your proof of the date of purchase. The date of purchase is from when your warranty period begins.
- Warranty is only valid if the product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the product.
- This warranty does not extend to any product that has been damaged or rendered defective: (a) as a result of accident, misuse, or abuse or lack of reasonable care; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured by Fix a Gym or sold by Fix a Gym; (c) by modification of the product; (d) as a result of service by anyone else other than Fix a Gym or an authorised Fix a Gym warranty service provider.
- During the warranty period Fix a Gym will at no additional charge replace part(s) or repair the product (at Fix a Gym’s option) if it becomes defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails to conform with this warranty under normal, non-commercial, personal, family or household use.
- In repairing the product, Fix a Gym may replace defective parts or at the option of Fix a Gym, use serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and products replaced under this warranty will become the property of Fix a Gym. Fix a Gym reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty.
- The term “Lifetime warranty” means that the warranty is covered for the time that the machine in question stays in production or for the duration that parts remain available after production has stopped.
- All machines must be kept in a dry environment free from damp.
- If any repair work is not carried out by our own engineers or one of our authorised service agents the warranty will be void.
If you have a breakdown covered under warranty or even if it’s outside the warranty period please call us on 02892 667911 (outside the UK or mobiles call 0044 2892 667911) or email [email protected] and we will assist you as soon as possible.
Refurbished / reconditioned products are faulty or returned products that have been restored to full working order. Any malfunctioning parts (e.g. motors) are fixed or replaced, and the product is thoroughly cleaned and tested to make sure the item is working correctly and safe to use. The newly-conditioned products are then carefully packaged and boxed ready for sale. Please be aware a refurbished product may show slight signs of prior use and assembly although every effort is made to return the product to brand new condition. All refurbished products come with a 12 month parts and labour warranty unless otherwise stated.
Any typographical or clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by Fix a Gym shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Fix a Gym.
Photographs are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself. All measurements shown on our website are approximate.
Copyright material appears on the website which is our property or the property of our content and technology providers or their respective owners. We do not give permission for you to re-publish, alter, transmit or otherwise copy any material on the Site but you may download information from the website for your own personal use. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under Copyright Law, no copying, re-distribution, re-transmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without our express permission and that of the Copyright owner.
As information on our website is provided free of charge, we do not accept liability for it. We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or goodwill arising from your use of the website or information on the website.
The Information you provide to us
You are responsible in all respects for all use of and for protecting the confidentiality of any username, email verification and password that may be given to you or selected by you for use on our website. You may not share these with or transfer them to any third parties. You must notify Fix a Gym immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security regarding our website that comes to your attention.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Customer Service contact information
For any further information, please write to;
Fix A Gym Ltd
. Email; [email protected], or call the customer service support team on; 02892 667911
Fitness Equipment NI is a division of Fix a Gym Ltd.